~ 2 Comments

Spoke too soon

Would you know, the second I clicked the "publish post" button, my husband walked through the door with roses and chocolate? I found out it WAS better than a clean kitchen!

Jeremy, thanks so much for loving me the way you do. We have grown so much this past year, and it's been so much fun to grow TOGETHER - closer to each other, tighter as a family, and walking more closely on this adventure with our Father. What an amazing 8 1/2 years it has been!

I love you.

2 Responses to "Spoke too soon"

  1. gravatar
    Unknown February 14, 2008 at 3:12 PM Permalink

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    -brandon

  2. gravatar
    jewels February 14, 2008 at 3:20 PM Permalink

    Has it really been 8 1/2 years? wow, I guess so! I love you both so much and glad all is still going strong!....p.s....flowers/chocolate....clean kitchen....it may be a toss up! Love you!

    Em