~ 3 Comments

Yuck

Jeremy's sick!! "Acute Tonsilitis"

Parenting all of these kids, taking care of the house, and all of our other responsibilities is hard enough...now I get to take care of sicky-poo on top of it. :(

Still, I guess I'd rather be where I am than where HE is. I feel really bad for him; after we get this taken care of, the dr. is recommending taking his tonsils out. Ew!! This is NOT going to be fun.

Please Pray!!

3 Responses to "Yuck"

  1. gravatar
    Georgia March 28, 2008 at 2:27 PM Permalink

    Yes, and let's hope that in the middle of all that, you don't get sick! By the way, are we praying for you or Jeremy? ;)

  2. gravatar
    Lindsay March 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM Permalink

    I WANT to be spiritual and say pray for Jeremy...

  3. gravatar
    Georgia March 28, 2008 at 3:59 PM Permalink

    Don't be spiritual. Just be real. :)