~ 1 Comment

Formality and my Grrandkids

I had the pleasure of watching my three oldest grandchilden at a formal engagement party today and want to brag on their manners and behavior. This paty was for the daughter and future son-in-law of some friends of ours and was held in their beautiful home with many adults present. In fact, my grandkids were the only children present. Their mother and daddy have done a very good job of teaching them how to behave in someone else's home and yet how to enjoy themselves. They were very friendly, enjoyed the food and drink and other that one dipping into the nuts without using a spoon, they exhibited manners as well as any adult there. At 6, 5, 3 and 5 months, I think they are ready for the really formal events. Well, maybe the 5 month old would be happier in Granny's arms than visiting with others. He did smile a lot though and caught the hearts of everyone present. GOOD JOB LINDSAY AND JEREMY. I was very proud of the kids.

1 Response to "Formality and my Grrandkids"

  1. gravatar
    Lindsay April 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM Permalink

    Aw...thanks! What a sweet post! We were very proud of our kids. You forgot to post, though, that when we pulled up to the house, they all went "Whoa!! How many ROOMS are in this house?" And Annie even asked, "How many people LIVE here?" When I told her "two", she said, "Then why do they have all those rooms?"