~ 2 Comments

Andrew Singing

Okay, so Andrew's going to be a...

Major Rock Star...

(Alvin & the Chipmunks, anyone?)

Enjoy! (Scroll down for the actual WORDS to the song!)




Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

2 Responses to "Andrew Singing"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs May 14, 2008 at 3:12 PM Permalink

    That is so precious! Don't you just love hearing your kids sing? My girls sing all the time. They are so sweet and innocent...I wish it could stay that way forever. =)

  2. gravatar
    Georgia May 15, 2008 at 9:12 AM Permalink

    That was adorable. I often wonder what the Lord thinks when he hears "Jesus Loves Me" sung for the first time by a sweet toddler with their lisp... My Darcy refuses to sing on command (or most anything else) but I hear her singing Jesus Loves Me in her bed and I think Jesus's heart must be warmed over. I know mine is.