~ 1 Comment

Okay, Okay

In response to the overwhelming number of people begging for another post, here we go! =)

LOL

Here are some pictures from Matthew's birthday. He TURNED 7!!! I don't like this growing up thing one bit, but they won't obey when I tell them to quit! I can't believe 7 years ago I was holding this tiny little newborn - and I had no idea what to do! It's amazing that he's survived, and even thrived...

A little bit about Matthew:
He's a genius - I think he'll have his grandfather's memory (thanks, Pa) - he has been telling us for days that "the 15th" is Uncle Jason's birthday. How does he know these things?
He loves baseball - and has since the moment he was born! He can tell you the Astros starting lineup, what their standing is (two games out of first?), and a ton of other information no one else cares about, much less knows!
He is a sweetheart - he's always checking to make sure everyone is okay. He enjoys people, and can never stop talking!


1 Response to "Okay, Okay"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs May 14, 2008 at 3:30 PM Permalink

    Happy Birthday, Matthew! We love you!