~ 1 Comment

IT's Over!!!!!

Our week from "H" "E" "Double Hockey Sticks" is over!!! We are very> glad of this. As exciting as the last week as been (and it has been exciting), as meaningful and important as each event has been, we are terribly glad that we don't have to do it any more!

Our week went something like this:
Up as early as possible (which was at least 20 minutes later than it needed to be)
Eat breakfast, then Out the door (sometimes vice versa)
VBS-ing all morning
Home for naps
Over to Mom's to visit with family
Eat dinner
Hang out til way too late
Get the kids in bed
Get US in bed
Repeat

The weekend included my sister's wedding, and a trip to the emergency room.

There are several parts of this weekend that I never want to repeat again. However, there are other parts of it that I am disappointed have come to an end. Jerry, Leanne, Brandon & Jeremy came down (Brandon for the first time in AGES), and we got to hang out w/them - but not nearly long enough! I was sad they had to go home.

I didn't mention AJ & JEssi b/c they didn't leave - they will be staying with us until after camp. We LOVE having them every summer!

1 Response to "IT's Over!!!!!"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs June 23, 2008 at 6:07 AM Permalink

    I've had weeks like that...I know exactly how you feel! Take some time to relax this week. =)

    Who had to go to the ER? I hope everyone is okay.