~ 1 Comment

My Garden

Here is a photo of how my garden is growing:

Photobucket

It's doing really well. The cucumber is running along the ground and starting to grow up the fence. The zucchini is just taking over! We also have a few bell peppers already on the vine - cute little baby ones. The tomato plants are getting huge, but not a whole lot of blooms yet. Here are some close-ups:

Photobucket
Zucchini Squash

Photobucket
Baby Bell Peppers!!

We are having so much fun taking care of this garden. The kids love to help me keep the grass away from the edges, and they watch me water (sometimes they water without asking...), and are very eager to pick those bell peppers!

1 Response to "My Garden"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs June 4, 2008 at 8:40 AM Permalink

    Cool! That pepper is so cute! =)