~ 0 Comments

Survey - post a comment with YOUR answers

Are there certain things that can't be joked about, if anything?
Timing is everything...and remember your audience. Follow those rules, and you can joke about anything!


Would you rather be a taxi driver, a doctor, or an accountant?
Taxi driver would have the most variety


Have you ever hung upside down from the side of your bed till you felt sick?
Um...no?


Do you think everyone is a little crazy?
Yes, except for me. I'm normal.


Do you have a best friend to lean on?
My husband.


Doesn't a minute seem much longer when you're waiting and watching time?
Of course. "A watched pot never boils."


Who do you not get along with?
The guy in front of me on the road who can't drive and talk on his cell at the same time.


Did you ever lose a best friend?
Yes.


Would you date someone 20 years older than you?
Heck no.


How much older than you is the first person on your top?
I don't remember who's my top friend...how bad is that?


What's your worst habit?
Sleeping too much.


Do you find it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive. Forgetting is MUCH harder.


Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yes, but I didn't know it at the time.


Do you like white boards or chalk boards?
White boards are awesome..


Do you think you're a bad influence?
No..


What color(s) is/are dominant in your closet?
Black?


How old is the first person on your top?
um....?


What woke you up this morning?
Baby crying


What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple that says "Westgate"


What are you listening to?
Baby crying. (Seeing a pattern?)


How long is your hair?
4-5 inches past my shoulders.


Are you wearing make-up?
No way


What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
Watching Hitch


Do you smile often?
Yes - at my babies


How tall are you?
5'4ish


Do you ever keep arguing even when you know you’re wrong?
Uh. yeah.


Who was the last person who texted you?
Vonage (voicemail)


Can you play guitar hero?
Of course! I rock!


What do you currently smell like?
??? No clue.


Last thing you bought?
groceries


When was the last time you really laughed?
Last night while watching Kevin James do "the q-tip" on Hitch - hilarious!!!


Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?
Cut it up tiny.


Do you like anyone now?
Oh yeah!


When was the last time you sang out loud?
Last night while I was working and listening to music. (According to Jeremy, I was singing a lot louder than I thought I was!)


Have the cops ever come to your house?
Yes - when our phone would randomly dial 911.


Do you dye your hair?
Sometimes - highlights mostly.


Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes! I can sing it, too!


Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
skechers


Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yup