~ 0 Comments

I really don't want to evacuate again...

Can I come stay at your house? I can't believe we are seriously stocking up bottled water and baby food - again! We're going to try to stay (at this point they're saying probably tropical storm conditions), but we have to prepare for "no power". If the storm turns any more North (before it goes West), we will probably have to leave.

If it was just Jeremy & me, we'd probably tough it out. I mean, we have charcoal, and we know how to build a fire (lol). BUT I don't want to put Jake through that for who knows how long, so with the babies it's just safer to spend the $$ and get outta here for a little while.

Still, it may not be an issue at all - that's what's so hard with these storms! But...don't worry...I'll keep you posted. =)

P.S. - Can you believe "evacuation" and "hurricane" have been promoted to actual "tags" categories?