~ 4 Comments

I've Been Gone

I haven't blogged much lately...since we got back from our "Evacucation," I have been extremely busy trying to put our house back in order.  I think that tomorrow we will be back to school (finally)!  The kids have played enough Wii to last eight lifetimes, and I will be glad to get back into a normal routine.  


Just a few things to wait for:
- pictures of some hard-hit (by Ike) areas around town
- Annie lost her first tooth!
- Jacob dancing
- Andrew singing Star Wars (it's hilarious)
- Random musings...can't wait for that, can ya?

Thanks for reading - drop me a comment to let me know you're out there!

4 Responses to "I've Been Gone"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs September 25, 2008 at 11:42 AM Permalink

    I can't wait to see all the pictures and video clips...

    Sydney has been DYING to lose her 1st tooth. She begs me all the time to just pull one out. =) Poor thing! She can't lose one too quickly, though, because I just started crocheting her "Tooth Fairy Pillow" this week. =)

  2. gravatar
    Georgia September 26, 2008 at 9:58 AM Permalink

    I wish I had a reason for my house be in...disarray. Yes, that's what I'll call it. I got out of our school routine while we had a houseful and now I can't seem to get back into it. I'm going to be behind on math...blech.

  3. gravatar
    Lindsay September 26, 2008 at 10:14 AM Permalink

    Georgia, I think you DO have a reason for your house to be "disarrayed" (lol). Blame it on Ike. It affected people everywhere, and having a houseful of people certainly qualifies.

    This excuse is valid for AT LEAST one month.

  4. gravatar
    Georgia September 26, 2008 at 10:19 AM Permalink

    Okay, that's good to know. I'm only 2 weeks in...I'll try to be an overachiever and have things in order by the end of next week...