~ 2 Comments

Bad Day

I think the weekend finally caught up with us. The kids have been very cranky with each other (and mommy), and I have been cranky back. It took Matthew 2 1/2 HOURS to understand "column addition" in math today - and that was his FIRST SUBEJCT. We are having money issues, the house is disgustingly dirty, and we are way too busy this week. Can you tell I'm NOT having a good day?

2 Responses to "Bad Day"

  1. gravatar
    Georgia October 28, 2008 at 7:06 PM Permalink

    Why do I feel like we are living in a parallel universe? Except our exceedingly busy week was last week. It's supposed to be getting better for me this week. At least I'm not crying on the phone begging Brian to come home from work and relieve me today. That was last week. It is getting better. Yours will, too.

  2. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs October 30, 2008 at 10:21 AM Permalink

    Oh, been there, done that....I feel your pain. Hope things pick up for you. =)