~ 0 Comments

Church-Days

So today we went to church.  We're having some issues with Andrew and Sunday School...mainly, he doesn't want to go.  I asked him why, and the only answer I could get out of him was, "They make me play there.  I don't like to play."  Hmmmm.

 

We started a 40-day study in the book "The Love Dare" from the movie Fireproof.  It will be interesting to see what each day's "Dare" is.  I'll let you know each day what we're doing.  Tomorrow is day #1.

 

Our a/c is out...again.  What fun.  We're going to stick through it tonight with a bunch of fans, but I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow.  It will depend on how soon the a/c guy can get out here.  (How would you like to have no name and only be referred to as "The A/C Guy"?)

 

Otherwise, just another normal week.  However, on Saturday, we will be having a party.  A football party.  I know; anyone who knows me would say, "Lindsay?  Football? No way."  This is different, though.  It is the

 

vs. the

 

The Red River Rivalry is this Saturday.  We'll probably have to have a dividing line in our living room in the middle to separate the Sooner fans from the Longhorns.  Family Feud is what it should be called.  The kids can't quite decide which side to be on, so it's fun watching them cheer for one team or the other.

 

What is in store for your week?  Comment and let us know!

Technorati Tags: ,