~ 4 Comments

Four, Four, Four, Four

I'm posting my answers - copy the whole thing and comment with your answers, too!

A) Four places that I go to over and over: church--bed--ballet--Sonic
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Jeremy--Landra--Mom--Ryan
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Tokyo--Pei Wei--Sonic--Crazy Jose's
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Nowhere--in a pool--with Jeremy--with my kids
E) Four people I think will respond: Rebekah--Mom--Sandy--Georgia
F) Four TV shows I watch: Heroes--Lost--90210 (OLD not new)--Home Improvement

4 Responses to "Four, Four, Four, Four"

  1. gravatar
    Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 6:35 AM Permalink

    ) Four places that I go to over and over: work--church--grocery store--bathroom(don't even ask!!)
    B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Sisters in Christ(Sunday school class), Jody, people at work, Jenni
    C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Tokyo--Crazy Jose's--Red Lobster--Olive Garden
    D) Four places I would rather be right now: at home--in bed--on a beach in Hawaii--a mountain lodge
    E) Four people I think will respond: Lindsay--I have no idea
    F) Four TV shows I watch: who has time for TV??

  2. gravatar
    Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 6:43 AM Permalink

    ) Four places that I go to over and over: work--church--grocery store--bathroom (don't even ask!!)
    B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Jody, Jenni, Sisters in Christ--people at work
    C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Tokyo--Red Lobster--Olive Garden--Crazy Jose's
    D) Four places I would rather be right now: at home--in bed--on a beach in Hawaii--in a mountain cabin
    E) Four people I think will respond: Lindsay--I have no idea
    F) Four TV shows I watch: who has time for TV???

  3. gravatar
    Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 6:04 AM Permalink

    I forgot to sign my name, oops! Sandy

  4. gravatar
    Georgia October 27, 2008 at 7:12 PM Permalink

    A) Four places that I go to over and over: Jimmy's--HEB--Granbury--Target

    B) Four people who e-mail me (occasionally): Dad--Brian--Yahoo Reminders--Jenifer

    C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Tokyo--Pei Wei--Texas de Brazil--Babe's Chicken Dinner House

    D) Four places I would rather be right now: living in Beaumont--living on an island in the Caribbean--visiting Joanetta's--visiting any tolerable beach

    E) Four people I know won't respond because this is on Lindsay's blog and not in my email: Brian--Joanetta--Jackie--SammiDean

    F) Four TV shows I watch: E/R--NYPD Blue--90210 (OLD not new)--SNL