~ 1 Comment

The Hole is Gone!!!

Yeah! If you didn't see it, take a look at the hole they cut in my wall!!! Pretty bad, huh?

Well, they came yesterday and put in the sheetrock to fill the big hole they cut, and just left the little hole. This is what it looked like yesterday:

Photobucket

Then they installed the a/c...which is VERY COLD by the way!! (And necessary, since evidently our main a/c unit won't be fixed until Tuesday!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, this evening, we painted the wall and made it look pretty. You can't even tell there was a big hole!!

Photobucket

I just want to say thank you to our contractors (who worked really hard), to my husband (who worked really hard supervising and making sure everything was the way he knew I would want it). I also want to thank my God. He has not only provided for our needs, but also our comforts. Not only did he provide the a/c unit, he provided the person to put it in (quickly and well-done); he even thought to bring a cold front through to help us out in the other part of the house!

(Although, I do have to say, I think the cold front was for my parents benefit because the cool air didn't come through til THEIR a/c broke. God must like them better than He likes us.)

So, Thank you, Lord - You always do so much more than we could ever ask - or even THINK to ask!

1 Response to "The Hole is Gone!!!"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs October 13, 2008 at 5:04 AM Permalink

    Yay! I'm sure you guys are glad that's taken care of. We know what it's like to have a "creature comfort" that's not very reliable. It always shows us how spoiled we are but also how blessed we are at the same time.

    I'm glad you guys are cooling off. Now why don't you send some of that cool weather our way! =)