~ 1 Comment

Annie 2007

And, finally, here is Annie's 2007 birthday...when she turned 5.

Photobucket


It was so hard for me to believe that she was only turning 5. I think because she followed Matthew around for so long, she learned just about everything that she did. I would have to remind myself "She's only four" over and over again because she seemed so much older. I think these ages (5, 6, 7) have a lot in common, so it's nice that she and Matthew have a lot of the same interests. That does make it hard, though, with Andrew - because he's TOTALLY out of the loop. But, then, that's a different story.

1 Response to "Annie 2007"

  1. gravatar
    Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 12:51 PM Permalink

    She is so beautiful - inside and out. I hope she never changes that sweetness about her. I can't believe she's 6!!! Granny