~ 2 Comments

Awesome

Okay, when I first started watching this, I thought it was incredibly stupid. But the longer I watched the more awesome I thought it was. It is incredibly impressive - let me know what you think!




Incidentally, when I originally watched this, I was watching YOUTUBE on my TIVO. TiVo rocks!!! Right now, we can sit on our couch (I know, we're lazy-bums), order pizza, browse and order movie tickets, watch YouTube videos, rent movies from Amazon, and soon we will be able to watch Netflix Watch Instant movies, too! I'm sorry, I know this is silly, but it's so much fun! =) lol

2 Responses to "Awesome"

  1. gravatar
    The Hag family November 21, 2008 at 4:37 AM Permalink

    I had the same reaction, first I thought it was silly; then I realized it was incredible. Thanks for sharing! Shelly

  2. gravatar
    The Hag family November 21, 2008 at 4:38 AM Permalink

    I had the same reaction - first I thought it was silly; then I realized how incredible it was! Thanks for sharing. Shelly