~ 1 Comment

Cute Quotes of the Day

Okay, so my kids are geniuses, if I do say so. =)

Andrew is three, and he came in today and told me that he knew my phone number. He pulled out a toy "cell phone" and punched in all 7 digits of my phone number. Now...I have NEVER told him my phone number, so I'm not sure how he has picked this up (I could guess one or two little guys who might have told him...), and he was so excited that he had gotten it right!

Then, later, Mom was discussing what she wanted to eat for dinner. She asked us, "How does chicken sound?"

Andrew says:


Baaak Baaak!!! (making chicken sounds)



I was laughing hysterically - literally "rofl". He never did get why it was funny.



Then, tonight Matthew is staying at Mom's. He came down her stairs and told her that he had turned off the TV upstairs because he didn't want to get addicted to it. (He's too smart for his own good.) So, he sat down next to Mom downstairs and watched HER TV for another hour. (Evidently, only certain TV's contain dangerous, addictive elements. Others are perfectly safe.)


Aren't they funny? They make momma laugh anyway.

1 Response to "Cute Quotes of the Day"

  1. gravatar
    The Hag family November 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM Permalink

    That's so funny! I love your kids. Erica