~ 2 Comments

Everybody's Sick

Seriously.

Everybody. (Except Jeremy.)

We started with Jacob...running fever and a cough. Then Drew started running 104+ fever, and his cough got worse and worse...he's having trouble breathing. (Matthew and Annie are running slight fevers, but not feeling terribly puny...yet.) We went ahead and started Jake on breathing treatments, too, so he doesn't GET bad. He doesn't love it, though, as evidenced by:

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Responses to "Everybody's Sick"

  1. gravatar
    Georgia November 3, 2008 at 3:23 AM Permalink

    I hate it when everyone is sick. We've got some of that going on here. We have 2 breathing machines, and I have to say, I love that little monster mask. I remember the first time we ever had to give breathing treatments. Lily was 4 months old and I cried and cried. I can only imagine what's going on at your house this week as you nurse all your little darlings. If you need a pick-me-up think of a little 3-year old voice singing, "Give us the funk, Jesus loves the funk!"

  2. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs November 3, 2008 at 5:56 AM Permalink

    I'm sorry you guys are all sick. We finally got over ours, but it's running rampant in this area. Lots of our friends at church are sick and have sick kids. I guess that's what we have to expect with the season change. We'll be praying for you guys. =)