~ 2 Comments

Laundry

So laundry is an ever-present part of my life. When Jeremy was working at MCDonald's, we always made the rule that whatever I found in the dryer I got to keep. This was really nice when Jeremy would carry cash around - it sure gave me extra spending money.

Never did I expect that one day I would do laundry, and THIS would be my reward:

Photobucket


Life sure surprises you, eh?

2 Responses to "Laundry"

  1. gravatar
    Georgia November 13, 2008 at 9:54 AM Permalink

    Just wondering what Jeremy does with his Barbie Decoder Ring...

  2. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs November 13, 2008 at 11:03 AM Permalink

    You are one lucky lady! I think I would wear the ring if I were you.

    I don't find too many toys and coins. I get a lot of stickers and buttons. Jason and the girls hoard their money too much, I guess. Although, someone found a dollar bill the other day, and they didn't know whose it was, so they gave it to me. Wasn't that sweet? =) It was my tip for the day.