~ 0 Comments

So Much to Write

First of all, sorry it's been so long since I've written!  It's been a crazy week, and I've just now gotten caught up on my regular stuff.

 

I have so many pictures to show you guys!! Hope you don't O.D. on my cuties!! These first pictures are my Rock-N-Roll Kiddos. They have a blast singing and playing fun songs in their "band". They want to be like their cousin Brandon and be a rock band. =) Here are some photos, as well as video of them singing:

 

Annie is the lead singer...when she can keep the mic away from Drew...

 Photobucket

 

 

Drew is lead guitar (or, as he says, "kitar")

Photobucket

 

 

Matthew's on drums...

Photobucket

 

And Jake is the backup singer.

 

Do you want to sing, too?

Photobucket

 

This is just because he's cute!

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

So here's a video of our up-and-coming rock stars. Enjoy!

 

 

 

Here's Andrew rockin' out:

 

And here's Jakey: