~ 2 Comments

Christmas Fun

Copy the whole thing and paste your answers in a comment so we can see yours!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper if I have time; gift bags if I've put it off til the last minute

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real ALL THE WAY.

3. When do you put up the tree? asap

4. When do you take the tree down: the day after Christmas(if I can get Jeremy to keep it up all day Christmas Day!)

5. Do you like eggnog? ew, no

6. Favorite gift received? The beautiful jewelry stand Jeremy got me last year...and the sapphire necklace he got me the first year we were married (dating?)

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. a tiny one. I really want a larger, plush one that the kids can play with, though.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. neither

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember ever getting any bad Christmas gifts

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? after Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? only white elephants

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey! and chocolate covered cherries

16. Lights on the tree? Oh yeah - the more the better

17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride - played by a really good orchestra. O Holy Night on a trumpet is pretty good, too.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little of both. Home - no traveling!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Oh, yeah

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? drivers

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? i love all the kids' handmade ornaments

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? turkey & mashed potatoes...yum! I can't wait

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? What I want that I'm not getting? a new camera. What I want that I'm probably getting? books or something (see my other blog post)

2 Responses to "Christmas Fun"

  1. gravatar
    Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 11:07 AM Permalink

    1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper I like to see everyone take time in opening.
    2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real, but have an artificial.

    3. When do you put up the tree? asap

    4. When do you take the tree down: whenever I have a day off after Christmas, New Year's day sometimes.

    5. Do you like eggnog? ew, no I with you on that one. Yuck!

    6. Favorite gift received?I don't know, I've gotten some great ones the last few years.

    7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom

    8. Easiest person to buy for? Jody

    9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes a pretty one that I bought many years ago & a dear friend made the stable for me. I always rememeber him when I set it up.

    10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. neither

    11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I got some really bad ones years ago when I was married. Not going to go there.

    12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St. & It's a Wonderful Life

    13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? after Thanksgiving

    14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes but I'm not telling what it was.

    15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey! and chocolate covered cherries+++++everything but the peanut butter cookies.

    16. Lights on the tree? Oh yeah - the more the better

    17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know?

    18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Prefer to stay home as long as all the rest of the "family" stays home too.

    19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure

    20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel

    21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

    22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? shopping on my lunch hour

    23. Favorite ornament theme or color? i love all the kids' handmade ornaments, me too.

    24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ham with all the trimmings! yummy!!!!

    25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a digital camera, but in reality anything!!!

  2. gravatar
    Lindsay December 10, 2008 at 11:10 AM Permalink

    I think that last comment was Sandy!