~ 1 Comment

What I want for Christmas

I thought you all would enjoy this conversation my 3yo Andrew had with a friend.

She's trying to get ideas for the kid's Christmas gifts. She asked Andrew last night & his answers were hilarious.

She asked about games. His response: "I have some already"
She asked "Do you like puzzles?" His response: "We already have puzzles".
"What about books?" He says, "We have books already".
"Do you want clothes?" He responds: "Yeah, we need clothes, all our clothes are aways dirty".

In the middle of the conversation he said "I need to go play the drums" (meaning the ones by the piano in our church. So she asked "Do you need drums for Christmas?" He said: "YEAH, I don't have any drums, I need drums".

Oh my goodness...there's no telling what we'll end up with.

1 Response to "What I want for Christmas"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs December 8, 2008 at 12:40 PM Permalink

    That's hilarious! Good luck, if you end up with the drum set! =)