~ 1 Comment

Bible Reading

I actually didn't read today!  I'm posting this confessional so that all my blog readers can keep me accountable.  (Or, should I say, "both" of my blog readers, lol.)  


Anyway, if it helps, I was doing productive things like visiting with good friends and getting food for my family.  So, tomorrow, I will catch up and let you know the thoughts I've been having about Job.

We watched OU lose the National Championship tonight.  It was a sad day, but I'm very happy for Tim Tebow - he's an awesome guy personally, and a very good quarterback.  Also, thanks to the Hagameiers for joining us for the game, and inviting us to their house, too!  We kind of had a "progressive football party" where we started out and their house, and ended up at ours.  It was a lot more fun than watching it alone!

1 Response to "Bible Reading"

  1. gravatar
    The Hag family January 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM Permalink

    We had a great time too! It was a lot of fun, we should do that more often!
    Erica