~ 1 Comment

We're Getting a Puppy!

Photobucket


I've had several people say, "You're getting WHAT?"  I know, it may sound silly.  Our lives are already so busy.  But we have been thinking about this for a while.  Our last dog had some pretty major problems - blind in one eye and deaf in one ear.  This made her impossible to train, though she was lots of fun to play with.  And then, about 6 months ago (? I think?) she ran away.  The kids were kind of sad (but the parents were mostly relieved...).  

We've been thinking for about a month about getting a new puppy.  So, I started doing some looking around, and found this AKC Cocker Spaniel puppy.  He can't come home until Friday because he's not 6 weeks old yet, but we'll get him this weekend!  Jeremy went and saw him, and took this picture, and said all four of his paws can fit in his hand!  He's so tiny and cute. The kids are so excited!  (I am too, can you tell?)

His name is Legolas...but we'll just call him Lego.

1 Response to "We're Getting a Puppy!"

  1. gravatar
    The Hag family January 15, 2009 at 4:55 PM Permalink

    AWWWWWWW! I didn't know that! He's so cute!! Erica