~ 1 Comment

Cute things about my kids

So every once in a while, I find myself writing down cute things that my kids have done lately. I thought I would just list here some of the things that I really enjoy about my kids.

Matthew
-------
- He LOVES to talk!! You never have to wonder what he's thinking or feeling.
- He's a baseball pro - since he was a baby he has been absorbed when it's on TV. When we go to games, he impresses all the people around us with his expert knowledge of the game and the players. He can hold his own in any conversation with Jeremy, or my Dad, about the players that are currently on the Astros, and many other teams as well.
- He plays golf better than Jeremy does.
- He gets a kick out of telling jokes. He's figured out it would be a good prank to pull on someone to change the bags inside the boxes of cereal so that when they poured out one kind (they thought), they would actually get another,.
- He's such a sweetie - he never wants anybody's feelings to be hurt.
- They call him Matt on the baseball field...I don't like it.

(I could keep going and going - I love my Matthew!!)

------
Annie
------
- She's so tenderhearted, she cannot make herself yell at the dog when he's doing something wrong.
- She gets Jacob out of bed every morning, and fixes him a bottle.
- We have a secret notebook that we right notes to each other in. I get a kick out of her spelling.
- She can read extremely well.
- She LOVES Madi!
- She is a very graceful ballerina, and any time you ask her to bow, she will do a beautiful curtsy.

------
Andrew
---------
- "Bull in a china shop" fits him perfectly.
- Our music minister says he is going to retire before Andrew gets into youth choir.
- Never ask Andrew what he thinks about something unless you REALLY want to know.
- He can beat adults on Mario Kart for Wii.
- I can't believe he's just going to be 4...it seems like he's been talking forever, and sometimes I forget he's only three.


-------
Jacob
-------
- He's going to be spoiled rotten by his big sister.
- He is a HAM - and loves to be the center of attention.
- He also loves baseball, and football. He MUST have a glove on his hand if he is going to throw a baseball.
- He thinks the world revolves around him.
- He loves him some chocolate milk!!



I hope to add to this list as time goes on. I really am enjoying my kids right now. They are each so different, so special, and they are all delightful to watch.

1 Response to "Cute things about my kids"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs March 24, 2009 at 6:14 AM Permalink

    I know what you mean... I've been having the same feelings about my girls recently. I know that time is flying by, and I'm just trying to soak up every little detail of them while I can. =)