~ 0 Comments

My New Project

Mom & I had the privilege of going out to Nanny's last weekend and beginning to help her (begin to) clean her house out to get her ready for moving! She has an offer on her house, and will possibly be moving soon.

As a result of this great privilege, I came home with a HUGE box of yarn to crochet with! :) I also found a bag of a bunch of Nanny's completed projects. There were a ton of squares, and I brought all these home to decide what we could do with them!

Here are all of them:
Photobucket

Individual square (without border):
Photobucket

Square with border:
Photobucket

I decided to border them all in blue, then I will join them all together. After that, I hope to "coordinate" with Mom so we can make a sort of quilt out of them. I think it will be really neat, and I'm excited to get to add to a little bit of what Nanny has done. It's amazing - she's been crocheting for over 50 years! Incredible.

I'll keep you updated on the progress!