~ 4 Comments

A couple of interesting stories

We've had a plumbing problem in our house the last few days. Jeremy's LEAST favorite thing in the world to deal with is plumbing issues. And this is a man who can fix ANYTHING, so you know that's saying something.

So, it's hard enough to get the work done. What makes it even harder? An audience? Daddy's boys wanted to be right next to him the entire time he was working. You know how that feels, Moms? :)

So, I thought you would enjoy a few pictures of my babies helping their Daddy!






So, next to plumbing, what does Jeremy love best? Seeing his boys dressed as girls!! That's the other thing that happened today. Evidently, when Jacob was born, Annie thought she had just had her very own baby doll! She's been dressing him up, and he definitely LOVES the attention! So, today I found them in the bathroom putting in all their hair things! She came out later and said, "Mommy, Jacob needs some lipstick on!" Luckily, we were right there to say NO HE DOESN'T, but what happens next time???? :)


4 Responses to "A couple of interesting stories"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs May 14, 2009 at 6:59 AM Permalink

    Hey, for some reason the videos are not working. I've never had trouble with them in the past, but now they're saying that I need to accept your friend request in order to view them. Did you recently change your privacy settings?

  2. gravatar
    Lindsay May 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM Permalink

    I just did it wrong. It's fixed now! :)

  3. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs May 14, 2009 at 9:05 AM Permalink

    Those were cute! Thanks for sharing... =)

    I'm getting a glimpse into the future of our little boy. Yesterday the girls were asked what we were going to do with a boy in the house and all the dresses that couldn't be handed down any more. Alyx quickly replied, "Oh, we'll just play dress-up with him!" I'm sure Jason will love that!! LOL! =)

  4. gravatar
    Anonymous May 14, 2009 at 11:37 AM Permalink

    I just have to say Jacob makes an adorable little girl! Don't worry, my sister & I dressed up my younger brother & he turned out ok. Sandy