~ 3 Comments

I made these! :)

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

3 Responses to "I made these! :)"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs May 9, 2009 at 7:48 AM Permalink

    Cute! Do they stay on pretty well? I started crocheting socks a year or so ago, but I felt like I needed some elastic (like in regular socks) in the top to help keep them from falling down.

  2. gravatar
    Lindsay May 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM Permalink

    So far they do...I haven't done a whole lot of walking around in them yet, though. The last row around the top had three decrease stitches in it, and if they don't fit well enough I think I could do one more row like that, only decrease it a little more, so it was tighter around the top edge.

    These were fun, though! Now, I just need to figure out how to make the pattern smaller so I can make some for Annie! :)

  3. gravatar
    The Hag family May 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM Permalink

    They are soooo cute! They turned out really well! I'm glad your pattern turned out so well for you. :) Shelly