~ 1 Comment

Matthew's Birthday Party #2

My birthday boy. He's getting so big.


New catcher's gear. He's ready!


We were trying to get a "real" smile, so Daddy was tickling him! :)


Matthew's 8 now. It's hard to believe. Where have these last 8 years gone?

Posted by Picasa

1 Response to "Matthew's Birthday Party #2"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs May 4, 2009 at 7:59 AM Permalink

    Oh, the time does fly! I can't believe Alyx is 9 1/2! The girls keep trying to figure out how old they'll be when "Bubba" is "so many years old." The one that has freaked me out the most is Alyx's age when "Bubba" will be her current age. She'll be 19!!! That's how old I was when I got married! I don't want to think about her becoming that "grown up." =(

    Anyway...Happy Birthday, Matthew! Hope you enjoyed your special day. =)