~ 0 Comments

Family Reunion 2009

I haven't blogged (is this a verb?) for a week or so because we've been out of town at the Lee Family Reunion. It was a really amazing time - ALL 6 of my sisters, their husbands, and children, as well as Mom & Dad, managed to make it for at least a couple of days. This hasn't happened...well...ever, that I know of! The closest we got was at my wedding (10 years ago), when all of my sisters made it. But this was the first time I'd seen many of my family members in a long, long time.

Because we had so much fun, I will probably be posting a TON of pictures to try to share with you how much we did. In addition to all the "family together-ness", we were able to go swimming at the pool, and at the lake (sometimes unintentionally), kayaking, tubing, and fishing. There was also a LOT of food, and a lot of relaxing, some card games, and a lot of Conan! (His late show debut was well-watched at our family reunion. The reviews were mixed.)

So, to start out, here are just a few pictures from the reunion, as well as some cute faces Annie made that I couldn't resist sharing.

Landra, Leanne




Jeremy, Jacob & I relaxing


Andrew was upset. He didn't feel good most of the weekend. I think we wore him out!


Madi posing - as usual, when the camera turned her way

Posted by Picasa