~ 1 Comment

A Post About Nothing

Why am I posting about nothing?


No clue.

Jeremy's been gone. He will be back tomorrow. This is good news.

He's with our church high school/college choir in Denver, Colorado. He is suffering for the Lord in 75-degree beautiful weather. They really have had an excellent time, and they did a lot of ministering to the children in various neighborhoods. I will post pictures when he gets back.

In the meantime, we have just been hangin' in. Andrea and Nick have come in to visit for a while, and Matthew and Nick are evidently best friends that just hadn't met yet. So, they have been playing and playing and playing. Yesterday we went to Louisiana to a water park, and the kids had a blast. They are asking me if we can go back tomorrow. The answer is no.

So, other than that, I have been working, folding clothes, getting music camp ready, doing laundry, and then doing some more laundry. Can you tell there are seven people living in my house? AJ & Jessi are still with us, and will be through camp. We are all having a good time, but it is SO HOT outside there's nothing to do. So, I guess it's not an entirely bad thing that we still haven't finished school yet. The kids don't have anything else to do anyway.

That's what will take up the rest of our summer. Oh, that and Harry Potter comes out in a couple of weeks, and then Jeremy & I are going to spend the weekend at Navarre Beach in Pensacola to celebrate our TENTH ANNIVERSARY on the 17th. I will post many pictures.

1 Response to "A Post About Nothing"

  1. gravatar
    Rebekah Downs July 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM Permalink

    Yeah, we haven't finished school yet either. Sydney is very close, but the other two have quite a bit still to do. The nice thing is (with them being in younger grades) is that they can do multiple days in one day. Sydney can do almost a week in one day! =) I hope she keeps that up as she progresses through school.

    I'm figuring we won't be starting the new school year until September. Oh well.... I'll just have them work faster right from the beginning in case something else happens that puts us behind again. =)

    Who are you leaving the kids with when y'all take your trip? Were you guys still wanting to come for a visit? Let me know what you guys are thinking, so we can make plans. We just got something in the mail from Busch Gardens/ Sea World that says (with our passes) we can get $20 off guest passes for up to 6 people.

    Busch Gardens: A child ticket (ages 3-9) is $59.95. Adult tickets are $69.95. Jacob is free, so the total cost would be $220.00.

    Sea World: A child ticket (ages 3-9) is $64.95. Adult tickets are $74.95. Total cost would be $244.75.

    I know that's kind of high, but I just wanted to let you know in case you all wanted to visit one of the parks. I think overall, with the age our kids are at, Sea World would be more fun, but whatever you guys would want to do is fine with us. =)