~ 0 Comments

Jacob won't leave my computer alone!

I had hoped when we moved the computers into the office (with a door...and a lock...) that Jake would stay off my computer. Somehow, he manages to get in anyway, though - either by sneaking in, or waiting til the kids go in there...He loves to play with my mouse and push buttons on my keyboard.

The other day, I came into the office, and this is what I saw on my computer screen:




Yes, you are seeing that right. He had somehow turned the entire screen sideways - not the monitor, he hadn't physically moved it. He just changed some random setting to output the entire monitor sideways! It's a good thing Jeremy's friend Michael was here because he knew how to fix it; I wouldv'e been up a creek otherwise!!

Some people's kids...

Posted by Picasa