~ 0 Comments

Bible Bee

Matthew is participating in the National Bible Bee today. It is a
contest all across the country where children prepare for and are
tested on Bible knowledge and memory. It has been a lot of hard work
for Matthew and many other children for months.

It is kind of strange sitting here thinking about Matthew being tested
on his Bible knowledge. It's kind of like the job all parents do: we
spend time teaching them, working with them, and praying for them, and
there eventually comes a time when they are tested on their knowledge
and what they have learned. But then, the stakes are much higher than
a contest.

It makes me wonder if I am doing enough to preprare them for that
Test. It definitely drives me back to my knees-praying for God to work
in their hearts.


From my iPhone