~ 0 Comments

Jelly Telly

Jelly Telly is a daily "television show" online for kids. It's creator is Phil Vischer, one of the creators of VeggieTales. We heard about it at the parenting seminar at our church this weekend, and it really is incredible. It's humorous and silly, and also teaches kids about different books of the Bible and biblical principles.

ALL FOUR of my kids have really enjoyed this show. From ages 8 down to 2, they have giggled and laughed and enjoyed it together. There are also games on the website that kids can play.

There is a 4.99/month fee to watch all of the episodes, but in my opinion, this is very worth it. With the time my kids want to spend on the internet, I feel this will be a good addition (and hopefully a substitution!) to many of the things they WANT to play (like FarmTown ugh) that I don't let them play. :)