~ 1 Comment

Help!

Okay, maybe the exclamation point was a little excessive...this is NOT an emergency. =)

I am looking for a purse/wallet/phone holder that I can put in my purse, and then pull out when all I want to carry is my keys, cell phone & wallet - like when I go work out. I don't want to have to carry my whole bag, but neither do I want to transfer everything to a smaller bag every time I go to work out.

Any ideas?

1 Response to "Help!"

  1. gravatar
    Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 3:46 PM Permalink

    Hey, here's what I found... This one is a basic carrying case that would fit the things you want. http://www.homeroomdirect.com/luggage/purse.html This one is a little bigger, so it depends on how big your actual purse is as to whether or not it will fit. =) http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1869 There are other bags on that same site that are kind of cute, and it's interesting that it's "vegan" products...lol! You may want to check ebay also. I found some pretty inexpensive leather organizers. Hope that helps!